Friday, May 1, 2009

campus life..

It was last year, July 2008 i got accepted to further my studies in degree level here at UNITEN. Currently I am staying at the campus apartment and I am taking Systems & Networking course and this is my first year of studies. I've met many new friends with differences in their previous education background. We shared many new information, ideas and experiences. I've also met some foreign friends, they came from the middle east like Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia even some of the came from Africa too. It a good thing because they have big interest in knowing our country, cultures, peoples and foods! I enjoy all those physical activities with my friends, we have a mini stadium, pool, golf driving range, paintball and many more. At the college we've done many interesting projects, presentations, public speaking, quiz etc. It was fun and that what makes my campus life is interesting and unforgettable life experience. I met many lecturers and lab instructors, i like to be taught by some of them because they are kind hearted and friendly, but not to say that the other lecturers are not the same like them. I am hoping that UNITEN can boost our chances in succeeding in our ambition and life and also to achieve many great things in life.

regards & thanks,
Ahmad Najib

No comments:

Post a Comment