Sunday, May 3, 2009

ENGBusiness, that's how I call it !

     After dealing with so many subjects, I can see that this particular subject is actually what an individual needs. This class has taught me on methods of dealing with professional people, company and proper ways of dealing with real life workplace situation and also proper manners when communication with different level of people.

     So far upon finishing forth chapter, I can see that communications is not solely based on written and verbal but also through visual images, multimedia, facial expression and body gestures. From the last few chapters, we (students of ENGB213, class of Mr Ng Yu Jin) were taught about few ways of writing letters and paperwork and few methods like KISS(Keep It Simple & Short) and ABC(Accurate, Brief, Clear). We were also taught on ways to write about ourselves to impress others. Mr Ng Yu Jin also taught us that we need our own characteristic to be special or different from others.

     However, based on my own personal opinion, these don’t affect much on my english performance or any types of communication. So far, the most precious thing I have learnt from this class is doing presentation in a proper way. Every class, we as a group have to do a presentation just to sharpen our presentation skills. In the presentation, all the methods in the book are implemented into the presentation. It’s not the learning that I take notes of instead it’s the presentation skills that I have learnt so far that I will take notes for the rest of my life. It’s now not a fear factor to me anymore. Thanks to Mr Ng Yu Jin who have been sarcastically teaching us on ways to deal with real life working condition.

Regards,
MONSH
Mohamad Fariq

No comments:

Post a Comment