Friday, May 1, 2009

My interesting uniten experience

It has been two years, since I first set my foot in uniten. I choose to join uniten because of uniten's track record of producing competitive and profesional graduates. Although I choose to evolve in uniten, I still need 2 be approved by the uniten's student enrollment department, in order for me,to get a seat in uniten.
Trust me when I say it, I got my place in uniten, the hard way.Strings of poor result in my SPM and STPM didn't help my ambition of joining uniten. I still dared to dream of joining this prestige university and it took an "appeal letter" and few trips to the registar's office, for me to convince them, I'm both serious and ambitious.
I won the "battle of will", but still left with a bad taste in my mouth. The reason for that was because I was offered, foundation in computer science instead of, degree in mechanical eng. Finally, I decided to take the course offered to me with a heavy heart and promise myself to do my level best.
Im doing rather well, for a guy, who once got "0" for mathematics and chemistry, a guy who once was last in his class. Over the 2 years in uniten, I've had to deal with uniten's staff and official, in more than one ocassion. They have always been polite and helpful to the students. They don't spoon feed you, instead they point you to the right direction, we still "have to do the walking".
I still have 2 years to go and i'm still evolving, thanks to the platform that has been laid infront of me by uniten. Every new semester is different and more challenging than the previous semester, which makes it more exciting.
Overall, I can only say that, it has been a life changing experience studying in uniten. . .

By :K-rul

No comments:

Post a Comment