Friday, May 1, 2009

UNITEN

July 2007, I got accepted to University Tenaga Nasioanal (UNITEN) to further my studies on Foundation in Computer Science. Before that I also received many offers from other universities such as from Multimedia University(MMU) and Limkokwing but I choose UNITEN because UNITEN is one of the best university in Malaysia. In UNITEN, I have met many new friends not just from Malaysia but from other countries too. There are some international students from Indonesia, Arab Saudi, Iran, Sudan, and from Africa. After 1 year, I got accepted to continue my studies on Degree in System and Networking. Now I have 2 more years before I graduated from UNITEN. I hope that I can learn something important while I’m studying at UNITEN.

By : Nabil Fareez

No comments:

Post a Comment