Friday, May 1, 2009

What I've learnt so far in my english class..

I've just complete up to the fourth chapter. The class is fun! I like it so much, now I know about effective communications, how to speak well, how to get peoples attention, using the right words, gestures, facial expressions etc. I like this class because I don't have to write that much, the lecturer will always encourage us to speak by having presentations, public speaking and so much more. Maybe some of my friends don't really like the class, I can see that because they felt like being tortured when they had to do the public speaking. After the last class, it seems like they've got the message that the lecturer want to expose ourselves with English and to have a very good and effective communication skills in the future.

Thank you Mr. YJ!!

regards & thanks,
Ahmad Najib

No comments:

Post a Comment