Saturday, May 2, 2009

Experiencing UNITEN

     It was July 2007 when my application to continue my studies in UNITEN got accepted. I have followed my sister’s footstep as I’ve seen UNITEN before when I was still in early age. After a few months of observation, I can see that UNITEN has good environment and the university does has a standard compared to other universities I’ve seen so far. So I was excited when I received the offer letter from UNITEN to further my studies after SPM. I never doubt UNITEN for its potential to provide good certificates to the students. As we all know, UNITEN is known well for it’s recognized certificates and professional study environment. So now it has been two years since I entered UNITEN. So far, I can see that most of the students and lecturers are working professionally.

     Surrounded by professional people, they thought me how to live in a real world, considering life in university is just one step away from dealing with real life situation and professional jobs. I have overcomed my fear of talking in English, doing presentation and communicate with people at different level. The course outline provided by the university tend to teach me ways of dealing with people, programs and also machines.

     It has been a great pleasure being a UNITEN student. I’m glad I was accepted by the university and I will make sure that I will do something for the community and let people know that it’s not me but it’s the UNITEN. “UNITEN generates professional” is not just a slogan but a true fact. Thanks for the wonderful two years and I hope that the following years will be just as great as it is now.

Regards,
MONSH
Mohamad Fariq

No comments:

Post a Comment