Saturday, May 2, 2009

me, uniten and ........

I further my studies again in this place call UNITEN. Yeah for me UNITEN is great to students spend their money and more money to further their study.Currently I am taking Systems & Networking course and this is my first year of studies. So far so good. I have a lot of freind here and all my friend like me very much because I'm realy realy cool person. Hahahaha just kidding. One of my best friend in here is Najib. Hey Najib thanks because be one of my friend and help me everything. And also Mo, my foreigner friend from....... ,hey I dont know where is Mo from. He always pretending and act like me to look cool, maybe because I'm really really cool person. Oops!... i did it again, just kiding. Hey Mo i know you cool. At the college we've done many interesting work,work and work. I hope that I can learn something important while I’m studying at UNITEN. I agree with Najib that UNITEN can boost our chances in succeeding in our ambition and life and also to achieve many great things in life.

regards & thanks
Fitri

1 comment: