Sunday, May 3, 2009

UNITEN EXPERIENCE

The time April of the year 2008, The place Malaysia. Its a chance to upgrade life to become successful and make my parents proud, first impression its going to be tough moving to new country and meeting new people, at first i felt like a n outsider, no friends no family no joy of being here.
To me UNITEN was normal, good example of a formal university i would say where there is no fun what so ever no parties, no frat houses to join, not even a basketball team so that made it more boring for me.
New semester began, now I am telling myself "sit in the front MO you have to understand everything the only thing you can do here is study no more fun".
Than life got really boring i wanted to move back to my friends family I didn't wanna study anymore, than I met my new friends Sakyer, Ken, and Bamband they were very nice and friendly they always asked me to eat with them, try to teach me Malay, and ask me to study with them. Now life is lot better now i have lots of friends witch i prefer to call family because we do everything together as a family, so i thank god for giving me them to help me on my quest, and hopefully we will all succeed on our mission, to graduate and become successful people in life.

BY: MO (Mohammed Mechail)
Sorry i am late this weekend was my birthday and i got little busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment